My second book, Mentor Your Mind (Paperback and Kindle, ebook) is now available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Tesco, WHSmith, Waterstones, Blackwell and Powells.
Mentor Your Mind focuses on the cause–effect relation of mental health, through a mix of what is easily fathomable and achievable by the busy urban woman, without having to set precious time aside marked for keeping mentally, emotionally and spiritually healthy. These include:
- Everyday practice tips and activities
- Daily activities built into urban living schedules
- Techniques to easy meditation, and
- Guidelines on practical community service
Mentor Your Mind addresses 6 mental maladies, 6 emotional afflictions and 7 spiritual self-service techniques that urban women are commonly confronted with, through:
- 3 self-evaluation questionnaires
- 13 easy-to-follow step-wise action flowcharts and diagrams
- 20 mentoring schedules, and
- 16 explanatory tables
Mentor Your Mind also sells in India through Crossword bookstores, Landmark bookstores, Oxford bookstores, Reliance retail stores and through Flipkart and Infibeam.
Barnes & Noble: http://tinyurl.com/832n8mu
Category: health;Body, Mind, Spirit
Paperback: 174 pages
Publisher: Sterling Publishers (July 14, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
Copyrights apply on this blog. Refer copyright permissions.